Polonia Apartment is a modern two-room apartment of 45m2 surface located on Powstańców Wielkopolski Avenue. The apartment is located on the 7th floor in a new building with modern elevators, with 24-hour video monitoring on Osiedle Polonia. Polonia apartment is spacious, functional, decorated with a sense of style with a sunny terrace with the panoramic view on Szczecin and parking car in the underground garage .
It is equipped in bed linen, towels, cosmetics and in the kitchenette the necessary utensils. There is available a flat-screen TV with access to cable TV channels and WiFi.
At a distance of about 1,5 km there is a train station Szczecin Główny, adjacent office building Office Center and many other important places such as: West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin University and a clinical hospital of the Pomeranian Medical University. It is a very strong extended district of Szczecin with numerous tourist attractions as well as good public transport. In the nearby tram and bus stops, game room for children, a playground, pizza, shops, post office, shopping center.
In the apartment can stay max. 4 people.
Equipment of the apartment:
- terrace with city views (table with chairs)
- living room with a flat-screen TV, a sofa bed (150×200),
- fully equipped kitchenette (fridge, dishwasher, electric hob, microwave oven, electric kettle, cutlery, dishes), dining area (table with chairs)
- bathroom with shower, washing machine, hair dryer, clothes dryer, toiletries, towels, ironing equipment (ironing board, iron)
- bedroom with bed 160x 200, bedding, large wardrobe, on request travel cot for a baby up to 2 years old
- hall wardrobe
In front of the building is a parking lot – free of charge.
The garage is available for an extra charge of 50 zl per day. To the Garage you can take the elevator to level -1 without leaving the building.